Sunday 2 August 2009

Week 4, Mosquitoes

Although it’s the monsoon season, I haven’t met too many mosquitoes yet. We’ve been using Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Dry Oil Body Spray as a mosquito repellant, and it works wonders!


I’ve only had a few bites on my ankles, which seems to be where I stop applying the spray, and one on my hand and one on my elbow. The bites aren’t too bad for me. They flare up immediately, itch for about 30 minutes, and if I don’t scratch them then they just become a red dot for 24 hours and go away. Jenny on the other hand, has terrible bites.


The worst ones swell up in huge blisters. This one that she got on one of the first days has only just now gone away. We’re taking malaria tablets, so hopefully the annoying bites will be the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment