Friday 2 October 2009

Week 13, Jenny is Leaving

Jenny is leaving India today to go back to Cambridge because term starts again on Tuesday. It’s kind of weird to think that I was originally booked on the same flight home. I think I was really lucky to have been paired up with Jenny; it would have been very unpleasant to have been stuck with someone I didn’t like for 3 months! I think we worked well together, and we also had a lot of fun. There are a lot of things I would not have done if I were alone and I think I would have been very lonely and home sick (especially at the beginning) if I hadn’t had Jenny to talk to. We already have plans to go to Glastonbury carnival in November when I am back and then hopefully Susan will visit us in the UK on her way back to the US form India in January, so I know I’ll see Jenny again after we leave India.

Now I only have one month left. I have two more weeks with Shelter Associates, and then I am travelling around a little with my mom and Euan. I fly back to the UK on 3 November. It feels like I only just wrote a blog post titled ‘30 days to India’, and now there’s only 30 days until I leave India.

No comments:

Post a Comment