Wednesday 3 June 2009

30 days to India and moving to Bath

So from today I have 30 days till I go to India. Saying that I'm starting to get worried about getting my PhD done in time is an understatement, cause I've been worried for a long time. I've pretty much been worried about if I'm ever going to finish since shortly after I started. So really the fact that the end is (hopefully) in sight is an improvement. Trying to stay optimistic...

Also today Euan and I are moving to Bath, or at least starting to. He got the keys yesterday, I rented a van this morning, and now we've packed up and are on our way. The place is unfurnished, so we are starting by collecting furniture and putting it in to the flat. Then in a few weeks we'll move in the rest of our stuff. We have our flat in Cambridge till 6 July; I want to stay there as long as possible to work, work, work.

No comments:

Post a Comment