Wednesday 13 May 2009

I bought a flight

Today I bought my flight to Mumbai (aka Bombay). I met Jenny, the other placement volunteer who is going to Pune with me, yesterday. We went to STA Travel and reserved a BA flight direct there for only £344! We fly out on 6 July, and return on 2 October. The tickets are really flexible, so I can change my return date for only £35. Jenny has to come back in time for term to start again, cause she's not finished with her Engineering degree yet, so that's why we picked that return date. I'll probably change it later to say longer :-).

3 comments:

  1. You should try to find PK Sen's family and tell them I say "thanks for creating PK, who ultimately got me my start in power" Make sure you have some fun and fill all of us less adventorous souls in on your travels with some kick ass blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can come join you in early October and we can travel a little together. Unless there are others with higher priority :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I will get in line, and you just tell me when lol

    ReplyDelete